Career Center

Job Seekers, Welcome to BGC Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 3319 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
James City County Logo
James City County

Williamsburg, Virginia

NEW! NEW!
Maryland Environmental Service Logo
Maryland Environmental Service

Millersville, Maryland

Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Logo
Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries

Washington, DC

City of Sunnyvale Logo
City of Sunnyvale

Sunnyvale, California

Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Logo
Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital

Palo Alto, California

NEW! NEW!
University of California Berkeley Logo
University of California Berkeley

Berkeley, California

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Logo
Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital

Palo Alto, California

NEW! NEW!
Johns Hopkins University Logo
Johns Hopkins University

Baltimore, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
COMMONWEALTH UTILITIES CORPORATION Logo
COMMONWEALTH UTILITIES CORPORATION

Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

NEW! NEW!
Johns Hopkins University Logo
Johns Hopkins University

Baltimore, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin

NEW! NEW!
Johns Hopkins University Logo
Johns Hopkins University

Baltimore, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Greenville, North Carolina

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Johns Hopkins University Logo
Johns Hopkins University

Baltimore, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Tampa, Florida

NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Clarksville, Tennessee

NEW! NEW!
Johns Hopkins University Logo
Johns Hopkins University

Baltimore, Maryland

NEW! NEW!
UW System Administration Logo
UW System Administration

Madison, Wisconsin

NEW! NEW!
University of California Berkeley Logo
University of California Berkeley

Berkeley, California

NEW! NEW!
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration Logo
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Palo Alto, California

NEW! NEW!
Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Logo
Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital

Palo Alto, California

NEW! NEW!
Loading... Please wait.
Program Administrator
We are seeking a SARE (Summer Academic Research Experience) Program Director, CSM (Careers in Science and Medicine) Associate Director, and Lab Manager who will be responsible for directing, implementing, and executing the SARE program and helping operate the overarching CSM program. The active portion of SARE runs for 8 weeks during the summer months and includes 40% of time spent on intense academic remediation and/or fortification as appropriate for each scholar. When the program operates in person, scholars spend the remaining 60% of their time working in labs on cutting edge research projects under the mentorship of doctoral or postdoctoral trainees. The Director oversees all operational aspects of the program as well as


This job listing is no longer active.

Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions