Spartanburg Regional is seeking a Full-Time Pediatrician to join the Medical Group of the Carolinas - Pediatrics - North Grove, conveniently located near the growing area of Boiling Springs, SC and Spartanburg's Eastside.
Highlights of the opportunity include:
- Practice currently has 3 Full Time & 1 Part Time Pediatricians
- Well established diverse patient base and reputation
- Convenient location near I-85 in Spartanburg
- Shared call requirements
- 1:11 weekends (includes Saturday clinic and nursery responsibilities)
- 1:11 weekdays (includes nursery responsibilities)
- $6,000 CME annually and 30 days of time off per year
- Attractive retirement options
- Paid malpractice to include tail coverage
- PSLF approved institution
- Ranked, by US News, as the best place to live in South Carolina and one of the best places to live in the USA in 2021.
- Perfect location in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, and a few hours to the ocean.
- Affordable, friendly and fun!
- Highly ranked schools
- Thriving aerospace, automotive, food and life science manufacturing.
Kristin Baker, Sr Physician Recruiter Taylor Brady, Physician Recruiter
The medical network of practices includes family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, immediate care, emergency medicine, inpatient medicine, allergy, medical weight loss, cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular surgery, diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology, surgery, gynecologic oncology, infectious disease, maternal fetal medicine, occupational health, oncology, hematology, orthopedic surgery, palliative care, pediatric critical care, physical medicine and rehabilitation, plastic surgery, psychiatry, radiation oncology, rheumatology, vascular access and wound care.